CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- Steer a wonderful community organisation – aged care, retirement living and more
- Good governance and leadership-focused role, stunning mid-North coastal location, NSW
- Report to a progressive Board of Directors
WANT A LEADERSHIP ROLE THAT’S GOING PLACES?
While the beautiful twin towns of Forster-Tuncurry are already linked together by a bridge, we think it needs another.
Because the CEO we’re seeking for this much-loved organisation is all about connection. A moderate yet purposeful leader who can join the dots between history and change. Structured in their approach, they bring people together to help them be their best. Never arch, their good-humoured openness informs their ability to build trust.
If you’re a hands-on team builder who believes in linking meaningfully with community, read on.
AND YOU ARE…?
While previous experience as a CEO will definitely help you cross over to this role, it’s not essential. However, you must have experience on an executive leadership team (C-Suite or equivalent) or as part of a senior management team.
Reporting to the Board, your responsibilities span:
- Leading brand new aged care services to be completed first half of 2024
- Running a multi-site organisation
- Building good governance
- Leveraging existing resources to innovate and improve outcomes
- Leading the organisation for aged care sector reform and accreditation
- Ensuring financial sustainability and performance
- Managing risk with any growth or improvement of services
- Maintaining excellent brand reputation
- Ensuring compliance
- Providing strategic direction to the organisation, ensuring agility where needed
- Maintaining and fostering strong Board relationships
- Ensuring staff and consumers feel recognised and fulfilled
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
Founded, managed and staffed by members of the community since 1976, the Great Lakes Aged & Invalid Care Association Ltd (GLAICA) is a well-respected, not-for-profit organisation that provides meaningful ‘ageing-in-place’ care while ensuring the wellbeing and happiness of staff and those they serve.
As its CEO, you’ll have an engaged Board extending you ample support overseeing their three existing sites and the fabulous new build opening 2024.
You’ll not only enjoy a brilliant salary with relocation allowance, NFP packaging and interim accommodation, you’ll be connecting with a vibrant, welcoming community in one of the most stunning scenic seaside locations on the NSW coast.
This is a not-to-be missed opportunity to bridge both sides of your career goals: the desire to lead, and the desire to give back.
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call Ely on 0408 644 522 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.)