- Key clinical lead position, fantastic remuneration
- Visionary new Hunter Valley aged care project, loads of corporate support and direction
- Career pathway opportunity – boutique aged care provider with excellent reputation
WANT A LEADERSHIP ROLE THAT’LL TAKE YOU PLACES?
Renowned as Australia’s premier wine region, the Hunter Valley will soon boast one of its premier, most innovative aged care communities.
Due for completion November 2023, it aims to create community connectedness via a ground-breaking, in-house model of care. Like a great wine, it requires a Senior Clinical Manager with character, depth and maturity to help bring the clinical care service vision to fruition.
An agile, problem solver, the Senior Clinical Manager will take working under pressure in their stride. Their confident self-assurance makes them both a strong and decisive clinical leader and sympathetic people-person.
AND YOU ARE…?
Not just an experienced leader of clinicians, you also possess:
- AHPRA RN Registration
- Aged Care management experience
- Change and people management experience
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving capability
- Care model implementation skills
- Coaching, care planning, compliance and quality experience
Reporting to the Manager of Residential Community onsite, you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing clinical management and leadership expertise
- Improving care processes, resident wellness/lifestyle programs and practices
- Embedding a new care model: “Creating places and spaces that feel like home”
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations
- Forming strong bonds with families, residents, referrers and the local community
- Fostering a positive work culture where staff feel happy, supported and safe
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
For almost 90 years, Fresh Hope Communities has built a reputation for excellence, providing quality support and lifestyle choices across retirement, residential and respite settings in NSW and the ACT.
On the doorstep to the vibrant Hunter wine and food region, this contemporary and progressive new residential community redevelopment is set to rewrite the book on aged care.
Along with amazing clinical governance, L&D, compliance and robust support from head office, you’ll enjoy ongoing development options that offer organic and sustainable career growth.
Add to that the extremely palatable salary package, and you have an aged care career opportunity that will definitely age well!
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call Ely on 0408 644 522 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.)