- Fantastic salary (base retainer plus commission – OTE $130K+)
- Hybrid – WFH 3 days and 2 days in our Pymble office
- Vibrant Sydney-based boutique agency – well-established, high-end brand
WANT A RECRUITMENT ROLE THAT TICKS ALL YOUR BOXES?
A great recruiter is like a baseball team:
Like a pitcher with keen focus and unerring aim;
a catcher with brilliant peripheral vision, protecting their base;
a flexible midfielder with an eye on the play – and the ball;
a batter who loves getting runs on the board;
a coach, they’re honest, detail-oriented strategists,
and like a scout, they’re interested in people, with an unerring instinct for talent.
PJ Maynard Consulting is one of Australia’s major league aged care recruitment and executive search companies, looking to sign up an empathic, tech savvy team player.
AND YOU ARE…?
Along with ideal full 360 recruitment experience of 2+ years and tertiary qualifications in any field (ideally in aged care) you have:
- Amazing people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new sector expertise
- Tenacity and grit to fill the hard to fill jobs
- Ability to follow process and methodologies that work
- Problem solving and analytical capacity, ability to prioritise
- An awareness of the importance of brand, marketing and communications in recruitment success
- Ability to work autonomously
Reporting to PJ, our truly fabulous Managing Director, the role includes:
- Full 360-degree, warm desk recruitment
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing and presenting candidates
- Supporting candidates and clients through a recruitment process
- Networking and building aged care industry relationships
- Growing and sustaining a coterie of happy, well-looked after clients and candidates, including long-term relationships developed and nurtured by PJ
- Building and developing business to position yourself as a specialist in the industry – “if you build it, they will come”.
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
With 14 years’ experience specialising in aged care management and leadership placements, our small team boasts an enviable batting average of 98% retained business, meaning a fee is guaranteed.
Considered trustworthy, inventive, and connected ‘hard hitters’ within the industry, we’re also a fun, inclusive, family and people-focused team who’ll go into bat for you, ensuring you’re mentored and supported all the way.
From flexible hours and being able to work from home to wellness perks and martinis to celebrate a good win, your wellbeing is as meaningful as the work we do.
Add to that performance-based commission/incentives, potential earnings of $130K– $200K and ongoing professional development, and this career opportunity knocks all others out of the ballpark!
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call Ely on 0408 644 522 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to email@example.com
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.)