- Unlock Your Potential: Shape Aged Care Education
- Work Hybrid with Passionate Professionals
- Competitive Salary & Onsite Belrose Parking
WANT AN EDUCATOR ROLE THAT’S GOING PLACES?
Yes, we know the job title says “Nurse Educator”… but what we’re looking for is a Nurse Wizard!
At Altura Learning, your role is pivotal. You’ll use your nursing expertise and tech wizardry to craft high-quality, media-rich learning solutions for the aged care sector. Join us in making education product magic!
So, if you’re big on details and time management, but right at home in a creative environment, read on.
AND YOU ARE…?
Alongside your experience as a CNE or NE in aged care education and research (essential), you:
- Are perhaps weaving your magic in a quality and education role within the aged care sector at present
- Are a genuine people-person with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are a Master of All Realms: able to forge strong alliances across the business and the enchanted world of aged care
- Have a systems orientation
- Master of Multitasking: skilfully navigating processes while crafting course content and producing educational materials across multiple projects
- Have a strong awareness of Learning and Development principles
- Have Registered Nurse AHPRA certification and Cert IV in TAE
- Have a driver’s license and ability to travel
- Are proficient in IT systems, with a systems orientation
- Understand the change of demand on Educators and contemporary issues in the aged care sector
- May have: experience in instructional design and e-learning
Reporting to the Manager Clinical Education, your role entails:
- Working with external consultants and specialists to research content and develop learning products for aged care
- Helping in the design of the company’s courses liaising across Sales, Customer Service, Scriptwriters, Learning Design, Production, Industry experts and fellow Nurse Educators and Advisors
- Sourcing locations and acting as clinical advisor on film sets
- Supplying post-production advice to the team
- Helping employees in aged care stay sharp with the latest tips and trends in consumer and resident care. We’re all about keeping it real!
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
Altura Learning is a well-known brand and product within the aged care sector, supplying course content for more than 20 years through a unique learning experience that improves the skills of the care workforce.
As its Nurse ‘Wizard’, you’ll have a fun and unique opportunity to show off and build on your magic Educator skills as this supportive, progressive and collaborative organisation expands into new sectors.
Add to that a rather enchanting salary package, the chance to travel and hybrid working options, and you’ll be wanting to settle into this role for a very long spell!
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call PJ on 9144 4544 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to email@example.com
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.)