- TAS employer of choice, aged care and disability services, Hobart
- Unparalleled opportunity to explore new sector(experience not essential)
- Newly-created key role within senior management team
WANT A LEADERSHIP ROLE THAT’S GOING PLACES?
You don’t need to be Michelangelo to become a brilliant sculptor, nor know your way around a block of marble. In fact, to help sculpt the future direction of this fabulous NFP provider, you don’t even need aged care sector experience!
What they do need is an empathic and resilient logician to reshape home and centre based services they provide to elderly people living in the community.
It’ll take a calm, capable and resilient multitasker who cansee the big picture and mould it to their vision; someone who can weld a team together and cement a clients focus in place.
This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated, organised people-person
to carve out a brilliant career growth trajectory. ‘S tatue? Then read on!
AND YOU ARE…?
While a background in community services is ideal, having people management experience is essential. You’ll also need:
- Commercial acumen and financial management skills
- Excellent written and other communication skills
Reporting to the Executive Manager your responsibilities include:
- Staff management and mentoring
- Increasing access with clients – accelerating referral processes and pathways
- Embedding measurable KPIs with reporting Coordinators
- Growing support within Home Services
- Meeting workforce needs
- Understanding and meeting compliance and regulation standards
- Staying ahead and abreast of industry reform
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
A Tasmanian Employer of Choice, this large NFP NDIS and aged care provider has a deservedly excellent reputation for delivering tailored aged care and disability services that provide quality of life. Going from strength to strength, they’re building their size in addition to preparing for changes within the disability and aged care sector.
Heading up Home Care industry reform, you’ll have your hand on the potter’s wheel, skilfully shaping your team who assist elderly people to live out their lives in their own homes, within their community.
And while the attractive salary, NFP perks and Northern Hobart location appeal, it’s the chance to do meaningful work supported by a warm and collaborative executive team and highly engaged workforce that’s ironclad.
To cast yourself in this career-defining role, do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call PJ on 9144 4544 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.