- Be part of a visionary redevelopment in aged care – innovation + connectedness
- Fabulous salary, Hunter Valley location
- Brilliant opportunity for Allied/Private Health leader to step into Aged Care
WANT A LEADERSHIP ROLE THAT’S GOING PLACES?
‘Together’ derives from Old English and German words meaning “to gather”. So for this role creating togetherness through community and connection, you could say we’re seeking a ‘Hunter (Valley) gatherer’!
This is a rare chance to build and shape an innovative new residential aged care community from the ground up. With people and connectedness the key focus, it requires a leader whose care extends to both customers and staff; a confident influencer who exudes kindness, warmth and inclusivity.
So to land this career-defining role, you’ll really need to gather all your interpersonal, relationship and communication skills together!
AND YOU ARE…?
While customer service-focused experience is ideal, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications
- Operational leadership experience
- The desire to effect positive change in the growing aged care sector
- Commercial acumen and financial management skills
Reporting to the Head of Aged Care, your responsibilities include:
- People leadership – developing a strong culture and motivated workforce in a new aged care service with hospitality and community connection focus
- Assuring quality operations delivered by a successful team
- Fostering engagement, resident experience and wellbeing in a home-like environment
- Business, strategic planning and project performance management
- Risk, compliance and safety management
- Commissioning of a new building
- Forging relationships with the local community
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
For almost 90 years, Fresh Hope Communities have been providing quality support and lifestyle choices across retirement, residential and respite settings in NSW and the ACT.
Their contemporary new residential aged care community redevelopment in the lower Hunter, due for completion in November 2023, is designed to cultivate community connectedness through an innovative, in-house model of care.
The Manager of Residential Community will be pivotal in turning this vision into reality, establishing places and spaces that enable family residents and the wider community to gather together.
In doing so, you’ll meaningfully create a hub of care, lifestyle and services that offer dignity, fulfilment and a sense of belonging.
As you’ll have gathered by now, this is a rare opportunity to make your mark, so let’s get together to make it happen.
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call PJ on 9144 4544 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to email@example.com
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.)