- Rare opportunity to transform HR function in residential aged care
- Key partnership role with operations and senior leaders
- Hybrid/flexible working arrangements, Norwest Sydney location
WANT A LEADERSHIP ROLE THAT’S GOING PLACES?
There are few times in your life where you get the chance to be a transformer.
To transform is to alter and inspire, to affect and elevate the status quo. A transformer builds trust, making people comfortable with change. They’re flexible yet steady, inclusive team players who arealso able to act autonomously. A transformative leader has presence and stature, yet is personable and approachable.
Do you have the ‘alter’ ego we’re seeking to transform this fantastic organisation’s HR business support function?
AND YOU ARE…?
With a safe set of hands that comes from a minimum of 7 years HR leadership experience, you also:
- Possess significant IR/ER expertise in a regulated sector
- Have experience partnering with senior operations leaders in aged care
- Demonstrate people management experience, coaching and ability to elevate capabilities of your team
- Have lead HR teams through change
- Are capable of managing HR-specific implementation projects
Reporting to the Head of HR, with a team of three HR business partners reporting to you, your remit includes:
- Effectively leading and managing the HR function being the trusted advisor for residential operations, its managers, and organisational leaders
- Championing change in policy and risk appetite
- Building strong relationships at all levels of the organisation that will assist with the transformation and growth of the organisation
- Liaising and working closely with other business units (quality and compliance, commercial, sales, customer engagement)
- Performance management assistance with key ops managers
- Handling IR/ER matters
- Assuring and advising in recruitment of critical roles
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
This socially progressive and holistic, Christian-based organisation provides quality care and accommodation across NSW within retirement living, at-home care and in residential settings.
In this key operational role, you’ll have plenty of support working your transformative HR magic alongside other passionate leaders.
As a flexible change agent, you’ll appreciate the flexible/hybrid options that transform your working week between office, home and residential aged care facilities.
And with the autonomy to apply your well-seasoned strategic savvy to effect positive change, you’ll be perfectly placed to make your mark helping shape a rapidly transforming business.
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call PJ on 9144 4544 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to email@example.com
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.)