- Enviable six-figure salary + relocation assistance + accommodation
- Stunning seaside location, Norah Head, NSW
- Boutique aged care provider, newly-refurbished home with 100% occupancy
WANT AN AGED CARE MANAGEMENT ROLE THAT’S GOING PLACES?
Aurrum Aged Care is seeking a General Manager for its lovely residential aged care home. Not just to be its leader, but its figurative body.
Our leader will have the savvy, vision and experience to effortlessly lead this 52-bed facility. They will have the stretch to embrace change, with a finger on the pulse. Their heart is full of empathy, warmth, and a genuine interest in people and community. And they will ensure they run a welcoming workplace as mentor, collaborator and team player.
If you think this sounds like you, read on.
AND YOU ARE…?
While ideally a clinician, you already have a foot in the door if you’re experienced in Change Management. You’ll also require:
- Experience embedding Best Practices
- Strong knowledge of regulations governing residential aged care and experience facilitating accreditation
- Meaningful leadership experience and skills
- Financial acumen
- Health management industry experience, preferably in the Aged Care sector
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Reaccreditation and compliance
- Reducing churn and optimising retention of staff and employee engagement
- Financial, People and Customer excellence
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
With a diverse portfolio including 7 aged care homes across New South Wales and Victoria, Aurrum Aged Care believes in “doing it right”.
This is a hands on’ opportunity to further improve standards and delivery of care in a lovely, recently-refurbished residential aged care home already meeting targets – with a 100% occupancy rate.
You’ll enjoy true autonomy with little need to flex your muscles, knowing you’ll have meaningful support from HQ, the clinician Care Manager, locally-based Regional Manager and well-resourced RN’s and Carers, and a team keen to improve.
You’ll also enjoy a sense of belonging, welcoming and building on the genuine connections between staff, residents, their families, and an engaged community.
Of course, anyone will have an ‘eye’ – even two! – for the seriously impressive salary and perks, but it’s the career-building chance to effective positive change that’s even more attractive.
Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call PJ on 0414 412 418 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.