- Lead a wonderful purpose-driven, legacy organisation – aged care, community outreach and more
- Build on excellent brand reputation foundations with quality, innovative services and facilities
- Exceptional career-defining role backed by an experienced and skilled Board of Directors
WANT A LEADERSHIP ROLE THAT’S GOING PLACES?
The letter ‘H’ is made up of two connected uprights, perfectly balanced. It’s no coincidence then, that Head and Heart begin with H. Because it’s these perfectly balanced attributes that can secure the role of CEO for this Historic organisation.
Our Lady of Consolation (OLOC) was established over 75 years ago by the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary (FMM). Its mission was to care for at-risk women in Sydney’s Surry Hills. Today,their Holistic services embrace and deliver care to elderly and vulnerable people across Sydney’s West and North West.
Are you the Humble, Honest and Highly cognitive Humanitarian we’re seeking who can take this Honourable organisation to the next level?
AND YOU ARE…?
As OLOC’s new Chief Executive Officer, you’ll need to strike a harmonious balance between being strategic, purposeful and adaptable, and respectful, diligent and moderate. You’ll also require:
- Experience on an executive leadership team
- Previous experience as a CEO in a related sector is preferred, but not essential
Reporting to the Board, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading with the mission of FMM and OLOC, protecting and enhancing its unique offering compared to other providers
- Championing quality and innovative care, wellness, community outreach and affordable accommodation services
- Preparing the organisation for sector reform
- Developing team skills, strength and capability to future-proof the organisation
- Ensuring financial sustainability and performance
- Managing risk with any growth or improvement of services
- Creating mechanisms that ensure services meet the needs of OLOC communities
- Providing strategic direction to the organisation, ensuring agility where needed
- Maintaining and fostering a strong CEO/Board relationship
- Maintaining respectful relationships with the FMM sisters, the members of the organisation
- Caring for the needs of clients holistically, regardless of circumstances
- Ensuring people are acknowledged in individual, relevant ways
WHAT MAKES THIS ORGANISATION ONE YOU’D WANT TO WORK FOR?
From Our Lady Of Consolation’s humble Surry Hills origins to its official HQ opening in Rooty Hill in 1959, OLOC’s wide range of care services now sweep across Sydney’s West and North West.
They’re supported by the FMM sisters, an international congregation of women whose Higher purpose is to improve quality of life for people living in adversity, regardless of faith (or no faith), background, diversity or beliefs.
As CEO, you can expect your career to reach new Heights, applying Head and Heart to the Sisters’ legacy and present achievements toensure OLOC is future-ready.
You’ll have the Heartfelt support of a truly extraordinary Board as your vision, compassion and Hard work bear fruit, giving Hope to and improving the Health and wellbeing of people living in difficult circumstances.
Like to know more? Do something that takes you out of the ordinary.
Call PJ on 9144 4544 to chat about this unique role. Or to apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re good people who find good people.
(The official job offer will be made after the successful candidate has received the tick on relevant police and recruitment checks.